Renaissance Rumford 1000
- Traditional Wood Fireplace
The Renaissance Rumford™ model was the world’s first certified open-door clean-burning fireplace. The design is taken from a true Rumford fireplace, making it much taller than a traditional fireplace. The shape of a Rumford fireplace is renowned for an unparalleled level of performance. Our patented Rumford design has taken the traditional elements of a Rumford fireplace to the next level thanks to custom engineering, precision manufacturing, and quality materials.
- THE RUMFORD ADVANTAGE True Rumford fireplaces have a very specific shape. Features include a shallow firebox, angled sides, and a curved throat. The curved throat section of the Rumford model creates laminar airflow into the chimney flue and reduces air turbulence in the firebox. The results are a strong draft, easy lighting, and no smoke in the home
- FIRE UNLIKE ANY OTHER The fire in a Renaissance Rumford fireplace lights faster and burns brighter than a traditional masonry fireplace.
- UNTOUCHABLE EMISSIONS Renaissance Fireplaces has brought open fireplaces into the 21st century, thanks to decorative fireplaces with emissions so low that there is no visible smoke within two minutes of lighting the fir
- KEEPING YOUR HOME AIRTIGHT Preventing heat loss from your home is just as important as heating it. Renaissance fireplace doors seal tightly to prevent warm air from escaping up your chimney. Our optional Chimney Top Damper completely seals off the top of the chimney making it ideal for passive homes.