QuadraFire Discovery II
- Traditional Wood Stove
The ideal size to heat most spaces, the Discovery II delivers the powerful heat and efficiency you expect from Quadra-Fire.
Get maximum heat and a clean burn with the Quadra-Fire Four-Point Burn System, delivering performance that you can see
Space saving wood storage bin, holds a days worth of wood
Personalize your stove by choosing the included tile side or the solid side panel
Tile side uses any 12 x 12 ceramic tiles
Solid side can be left black or painted using high temperature paint
Eliminate the hassle and save time with Automatic Combustion Control (ACC): simply load the wood, light the fire and walk away
- Automatic Combustion Control (ACC) Automatic Combustion Control (ACC) is an advanced heat-management system from Quadra-Fire that maintains precision airflow for longer, cleaner and more efficient burns
- Quadra-Fire® Four-Point Burn System The “four-point” Quad Burn combustion system has four cycles that extend the heat, enhance the fire and increase efficiency for durable, long-lasting performance.
- Side Tile This appliance ships with the tile bracket, when installed you can add three ceramic tiles of your choice.
- Optional fan kit quietly spreads the heat out into the room.
- Peak BTU/hr Output: 51,000
- Heating Capacity: 1,000 - 2,600 sq ft
- Maximum Burn Time: 10 hrs
- Firebox Capacity: 2.0 cu ft
- Recommended Log Length: 16"