QuadraFire Discovery I
- Traditional Wood Stove
The Discovery I is a compact design that provides the perfect amount of heat for smaller spaces. And heating that space has never been easier with a space saving wood storage bin designed right into the stove makes grabbing that next piece of wood easy. Using the Automatic Combustion Control (ACC) makes this stove easy to light and allows you to give it a boost of air anytime the fire needs it. Changing the appearance of your stove has never been easier, just pick out some 12 x 12 ceramic tiles, slide them in the side panel of the stove and create or change the look any time your want.
- Automatic Combustion Control (ACC) Automatic Combustion Control (ACC) is an advanced heat-management system from Quadra-Fire that maintains precision airflow for longer, cleaner and more efficient burns.
- Quadra-Fire® Four-Point Burn System The “four-point” Quad Burn combustion system has four cycles that extend the heat, enhance the fire and increase efficiency for durable, long-lasting performance.
- Side Tile This appliance ships with the tile bracket, when installed you can add two ceramic tiles of your choice.
- Optional fan kit quietly spreads the heat out into the room.
- Peak BTU/hr Output: 44,400
- Peak BTU/hr Output1: 44,400 Heating Capacity: 800 - 2,100 sq ft
- Maximum Burn Time: 7 hrs
- Firebox Capacity: 1.5 cu ft
- Recommended Log Length: 16"